Yay, my first blogging award! DM over at Pointless Overthinking nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thanks so much, DM.
- Thank to the person that nominated you.
- Link the post back to them.
- Display the picture on your post.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers.
- Provide 11 questions for your nominees.
I have no idea what picture they’re referring to, so sorry for skipping that.
1. What is your biggest fear?
2. What would you like to achieve with your writing?
My main purpose with this blog is to help myself along my healing journey. It would be great if I could also inspire others, but that’s not my top priority.
3. On a scale from 1 (hell would be better) to 10 (everything is more than perfect), how satisfied are you with your life right now and why do you think so?
6’ish. Overall, my life is pretty good, but my mental health could be a lot better.
4. What is the first thing you do every morning?
Open my eyes, LOL. After that, the first things I do are shut up my alarm clock, put my Fitbit on its shelf while I shower and go for a shower.
5. How do you like to spend your weekends?
I usually sleep in till noon, eat breakfast, hang out online and do pretty much nothing. On Saturdays, I do regularly visit my in-laws though. This is far from my ideal week-end, as I generally hate the lack of structure of week-ends.
6. What are you grateful for?
My husband, my in-laws, my cat, pretty good physical health, food and shelter.
7. What things do you have on your bucket list?
I would love to follow some more college classes. Or just plain classes for the fun of it without them being a work-up to a degree.
8. What’s the craziest dream you ever had?
I once, 20 years ago, dreamt that a classmate had gotten a chemical weapon out of Iraq that he was launching at me. This was definitely a scary dream, but it wasn’t all that crazy as said classmate pretended to have created a chemical weapon indeed.
9. What’s your core belief?
I am unique, I guess. This core belief is both a blessing and a curse, in that it helps me value myself but also makes me feel misunderstood.
10. What is your biggest desire?
- Autistic Zebra
- A Creative PTSD Gal
- BPD Butterfly Wings
- Confessions of a BPD Wife
- Emerging from the Dark NIght
- Gertie’s Journey
- Lexicon Lover
- Lorraine’s Frilly Freudian Slip
- What is your passion?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What characteristic do you like most about yourself?
- What’s your favorite color?
- How would you describe your taste in music?
- What was your favorite picture book growing up?
- What is your favorite scent?
- Which country tops your travel bucket list?
- In what ways are you still childlike?
- Whhat’s a joke or one-liner you like?