I started this blog last July with the aim of writing more frequently, as well as more freely. I wanted this blog to be a diary-style blog while I maintained my other blog for more “blog-worthy”, less personal content. That last part didn’t happen – I practically abandoned my other blog. The first part though was a relative success. I didn’t write as often over the past two weeks as I’d done the first week of my blogging adventure. However, I did write nearly everyday.
I tried to participate in #Write31Days several times before. In 2015, I did it on my other blog on mental health. In 2017, I tried doing it on autism, but landed in hospital after an overdose on October 4 before I’d published my post. The fact that I would no longer be able to fulfill the challenge requirements discouraged me and caused me to let go of writing almost entirely for the rest of the month.
This year, I’m starting the challenge back up. My theme for this year will be 31 Days of Writing for Growth. I will write about my own personal journey of healing and self-improvement. I will not limit myself to a specific aspect of personal growth. I will most likely use some prompts from the various journal writing prompt collections I have in book or other forms. I didn’t prewrite my posts, so I’ll have to go with what inspires me each day.
This is the landing page for my #Write31Days posts. Here, I’ll be linking my posts each day so they’re within easy reach for those wanting to refer back to them.
To my fellow #Write31Days participants as well as to my readers, enjoy!
- Day 1: My Biggest Emotional Strength
- Day 2: My Heroes
- Day 3: Lessones Learned from Regret
- Day 4: My Successes in Life
- Day 5: My Greatest Dream in Life
- Day 6: Where Do I Belong?
- Day 7: What Is My Body Telling Me?
- Day 8: What Emotions Drive Me to Bad Habits?
- Day 9: A Letter to My Younger Self
- Day 10: How My Friends and Family Would Describe Me
- Day 11: The Greatest Life Lesson
- Day 12: 20 Things I’m Grateful For in Life
- Day 13: The Most Important People in My Life
- Day 14: Ways to Take Better Care of My Body
- Day 15: Four Skills I’m Pretty Good At